Job Announcement: Houseekeper
Embassy of the Republic of Turkey islooking for full-timehousekeeper. The expected duty of the housekeeper isto do daily cleaning of the living and working areas and help serving during receptions, official dinners and occasions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the working areas to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Assist with official functions as directed e.g. washing up, polishing cutlery etc.
- Create floral displays for official entertainment
- Prepare beds for guests as required
- Carry out other duties as directed
- Prepare accommodation for official guests;
- Substitute for the butler when she/he is absent.
- Serve during official dinners/receptions etc.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Capability of cleaning and ironing under minimum supervision.
- Language skills: A good level of speaking abilities in Turkish and/or English (knowledge of Arabic is desirable)
Desirable qualifications,skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hospitality and/or catering services;
- 2 references from previous employers
- During weekdays from 8.30 to 17:00 (A certain degree of flexibility is expected)
All applicants should sendtheir CV to the dedicated mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 June 2018, close of business.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 16:00 / Kon. 09:00 - 14:00
Visa applications of foreigners subject to visa who wish to travel to Turkey are accepted by Visafg (www.visafg.com) . Before the application, it is necessary to make an appointment at www.visafg.com and obtain the necessary documents. Emir Bachir Street Lazarists Building A2-1 1st floor Beirut Central District - Lebanon email@example.com +961 (0) 1 97 06 05) www.visafg.com
|1/6/2021||1/6/2021||Armenian Orthodox Christmas Day|
|2/9/2021||2/9/2021||St Maroun Day|
|2/14/2021||2/14/2021||Rafiq Hariri Memorial Day|
|3/25/2021||3/25/2021||Feast of Annunciation|
|4/2/2021||4/2/2021||Good Friday (Western Church)|
|4/4/2021||4/5/2021||Easter Sunday-Monday (Western Church)|
|4/30/2021||4/30/2021||Good Friday (Orthodox)|
|5/2/2021||5/3/2021||Easter Sunday-Monday (Orthodox)|
|5/13/2021||5/14/2021||Eid Al-Fitr (Ramadan)|
|5/25/2021||5/25/2021||Resistance and Liberation Day|
|7/20/2021||7/21/2021||Aid Al-Adha (Date varies according to Lunar cycle)|
|8/10/2021||8/10/2021||Hijri New Year|
|8/15/2021||8/15/2021||Assumption of Mary|
|10/19/2021||10/19/2021||The Birth of Prophet Mohammed|
+ 90 312 292 29 29